"I pressed to order but why does something pop-up again"...Elderly Struggling to Learn the Kiosk System - Daebak Buzz

Latest

Monday, October 17, 2022

"I pressed to order but why does something pop-up again"...Elderly Struggling to Learn the Kiosk System

Original Post: "I pressed to order but why does something pop-up again"...Elderly Struggling to Learn the Kiosk System

1. [[+1,234] There should be one worker to help personally

2. [+988] Our grandmother who is over 80 can barely use her handphone so imagine how difficult the kiosk isㅠㅠ Please have at least one worker there to help. Our grandmother too likes hamburger and pizza.

3. [+913] There are a lot of middle-aged people who can't use the kiosk well too, so a helper staff should always stay by them and help

4. [+56] Not long I went to this coffee should and I saw these two grandmothers having difficulty ordering and bought themselves two cups of expresso...but the expresso was too big, not smal.. Anyways, when the two grandmothers drank it they were so surprised and the went to the part-timer who worked alone and told them their coffees were strng....The part-timer said they ordered their drinks like that and the grandmother asked for a cup of water so they can dilute the drink but the worker said because it is their mistake he cannot do that. Then the grandmother begged for a water and the worker gave it to them but...Anyways I think the worker had no flexibility.

5. [+56] If you order from the Kiosk the recommended menu always pops up so it's surprises people a bit. Is this what artificial intelligence is doing?

6. [+54] I am also in my late 30's but.......standing in front of the kiosk I get cold sweats. If there is people standing right behind me, it's very nerve wracking. There has been times I couldn't figure out the kiosk and had to move quietly to the side and let the other person use it.

7. [+48] The kiosk machine has so many complications. Especially when I go to McDonald's it keeps wanting you to sell more to you

8. [+46] I'm in my early 40's and I also have a lot of times I get nervous using the kiosk. Especially when I choose all the thinks I want and I press confirm, the recommended menu items keeps popping up and asking "do you want to add this to your cart?". There have been many times I always ordered things that I didn't want by accident

9. [+38] Young people get confused too

10. [+31] Please put an audio function for the elderly people~~